Can someone explain the steps to me, I can't find the option to do it or if it has a cost
@Luis Peña Muñoz you can create a Butler rule that does something like:
when a card is added to the board rename the card to "{triggercardname} #{triggercardid}"
Perfect! Thank. another question. I need put the card correlative number o continuos number. for Example: 1,2,3 ...
I need put the card correlative number o continuos number. for Example: 1,2,3 ... for identify the cards. I need a ID easy for remenber. what is recomendation?
@Luis Peña Muñoz if you need it to be sequential then you'd need to implement maybe an incremented custom field using Butler, pretty tricky. If it's just a matter of making it easier to remember or discuss, just refer to it using the first 3 characters of the card id. You're unlikely to get a colision. For example if the card ID is YkHNLyD6 just refer to it as "ykh".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.