Hi community experts. Thanks for helping on this upfront , I do not seem to be getting the answers I need from our support contracts with Atlassian due to the siloed nature of the Atlassian support organization.
I was wondering of user who may have been in the same scenario can enlighten.
I have Bitbucket, Confluence, Jira all running local on-premise. There is a push to move to cloud because of the cost to go to the next tier management sees as too much. 2 months a year we go over the 100 licenses for our Summer intern program and the next tier is like 20K+ I am told. ( we asked about scholastic lic , no help there)
Has anyone move to all three Bitbucket , Jira and Confluence into the cloud if so :
1) If cost was the impetus , did you realize the cost reductions you wanted?
2) What order did you migrate to cloud , does it make more sense to move Jira and Conflunce first due to the problem what it would cause with integrations and switching from identity provider AD versus AAD.