Hey Everyone,
I have a Checklist on each card with 5 items, each item with its own individual due date. So, the card itself does not have a due date, only the individual checklist items for each member.
I am trying to make a report, where it will tell me which individual Checklist items are overdue (or if that isn't possible, have the report tell me what is incomplete). The issue is, when I receive the report via email, it only tells me the card name and does not follow the commands involving the specific checklist items. Below is the calendar command I set up:
every thursday at 8:00 am, create a report in variable "PDR" with all cards with an incomplete checklist using pattern "[{cardname}]({cardlink}) - {checklistitemname} - {checklistitemstate}", and send an email notification to "jfreistr@......com" with subject "Past Due Report" and message "{$PDR}"
Please help me out on if this report is possible, or if there is a work around. Thank you!!!!