Assuming it's gone forever as I had 3 lines moving after I made changes. Assuming because these 3 lines never stopped it failed to reach the Trello server, is that the case? Anyway, I'm still trying to retrieve the previous description. When I refreshed my trello page all of my changes from the last 24 hours had disapeared.
I'm following this process to retrieve a description. When I enter the Card ID in it just comes out with a blank page and on the right it says View source with a plus and minus symbol next to it and a cog symbol
when I click on the cog symbol on the right it says
chklaanhfefbnpoihckbnefhakgolnmc is blocked
Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension.
- Try disabling your extensions.
ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
What do I have to do please to regain my description? Thanks
Instructions for recovering a description
- Get the card ID for the card. This is included in the URL of the card, after the /c/—e.g.
hpAcP7IS is the card ID for https://trello.com/c/hpAcP7IS/814-multiple-log-in-credentials - Using Chrome, install the JSONView Chrome Extension. Alternatively, install the JSONView Add On for Firefox.
- Log into Trello in Chrome or Firefox.
- Go to https://trello.com/1/cards/[card ID]/actions?filter=updateCard:desc, replacing [card ID] with the card ID you noted above.
- Look for
data.old.desc for the old descriptions