Hi Everyone,
I’m Loren, Atlassian’s Social Media Care Team Lead and I’m here today with another Welcome Wednesday question!
First off, I want to say thanks to everyone who participated in last week’s inaugural Welcome Wednesday. As always, we love it when new members of the Community stop by the Welcome Center to say hello and introduce themselves.
Just like last week, we’re tagging a few of our favorite new users to answer our question of the week, but as always, we’d love to hear from everyone!
So my question to you is this: What’s your go-to summertime treat? Mine is a strawberry milkshake from the ice cream shop down the street from my house. I tend to go on Saturday afternoon after working in the garden. It’s such a delightful treat on a hot Texas day.
So how about you? If you’re tagged in the comments, or just want to play along, please jump in!
