I'm trying to use trello In my work as a booking manger for a big company. I have a some problem with my client often have multiple projects at the same time, some are continuing over time and some are only for a couple of days.
I need to use a calendar to keep track of it sll so I tried planyway but it gets disorganized because I have too many cards that are recurring and some that I need only for 1 day, and then I archive it, but when you search for a card later, you get everything with that client or adress. I also book all my staff out to different projects, different days.
But I can't invite them to the board where all my clients show (like planyway) I've tried to use a master board and then sync what I have booked for that day to a board where I can invite staff. But I still gets disorganized. I don't want to use 1 board for every projects ( it can be up to 30-50 a day) and change from day to day. Please can someone help me.. if you have any questions to understand more about what I need , please ask.