Hi,
I have set the card's due date reminder to an 08:00 PM; however I received an email that the card is due to 08:00 AM of the same Date. I would like to know how to fix this issue. Thank you.
@Paulo Dones how did you set the reminder? Is this with Butler or with a Trello "watch" notification?
No, I chose the card, then added a Due Date to the card, set the date, then added the Set Reminder to "1 day before" and just saved it.
@Paulo Dones Okay well this sounds like a bug, I would take screenshots or a screencast, then go back to trello.com/contact and submit the question directly to Trello. If you can do screenshots or a screencast without any sensitive information in them, feel free to post here in case we can see anything that's amiss, but if you can't take those without exposing sensitive information on your boards, don't post here because it's a totally public forum.
Attached here are the screenshots of the Trello Card and the email I received for the reminder that I set.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.