Hello !
I am using Zapier to extract data from trello and store them in a google spreadsheet. I did 2 different checklists on trello and I would like to have :
- the number of checked items in the 1st checklist in a cell
- the number of checked items in the 2nd checklist in another cell
But I don't know how to dissociate checklists on trello. Indeed, I can have the total of checked items but for all checklists.
So, is there a way to separate data according to the checklists? I tried with 'Code by Zapier' in Python but I didn't know where to start.
I want something like, if the checklist' name is AMO in the card (id:xxxx), then count the nomber of checked items and write it in the spreadsheet.
Also, all my cards will have a checklist named AMO and another one named DECO but the data will be different in these checklists, depending on the card.
If someone have an idea of how I can do that, it would be great. Thank you very much!