Hi all - I have a Trello question concerning the settings on 'email to trello card'.
I wanted to set up a trello based ticketing system. I used this template: https://trello.com/templates/support/support-ticket-management-ErT4heCl and I followed the steps in this article: https://help.trello.com/article/809-creating-cards-by-email
Set it up such that every new email to my help@xyz.com email id is automatically created as an incoming ticket.
Now, I have 2 questions regarding replies to the original email, which are supposed to appear as comments to the card:"Only replies to or forwards from the original email which created the card will result up in a comment being added to the card. "
1) I set up an auto-responder via a template G Suite response. (Thank you for writing in etc.) Ideally I should be able to see this as a comment to the original card. This is not showing up.
For example: user@abc.com has emailed me at help@xyz.com. This creates a card. Now when I trigger the auto-responder from "help+canned.response@xyz.com" to "user@abc.com" on g suite, I am not able to see this as a comment to the card.
2) I respond to the user. "Dear so and so - here is your answer". This response goes from my gmail to the email id they used. This response is also not showing up as a comment to the card.
Please help!