I am using Trello Rest API to create Card in Trello. It creates One Card with One Rest API call.
Now, i want to send multiple Card in one API. Is there any solution to this. Please suggest
@Swaym To add it is one card at a time. Use a loop to add multiple would be the simplest way around it.Not sure what you meant by “send multiple card” but if it is outside of Trello you can send a list of card urls or a json file. You cannot set a list of card objects from board.list_cards.
I used Trello Rest API which only accepts one Card Information in the request. is there any way I can send list of Cards info. in one request.
@Swaym Have not come across any that does that.
@Swaym you can only batch GET requests:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/trello/rest/api-group-batch/#api-batch-get
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.