When my Bamboo Spec creates a build plan the permissions are (what I presume to be) default instead of what I set in code.
Relevant parts of my code:
public static void main(String[] args) {
// ... snip ...
Plan plan = planSpec.createPlan();
bambooServer.publish(plan);
PlanPermissions planPermission = planSpec.createPlanPermission();
bambooServer.publish(planPermission);
}
Plan createPlan() {
return new Plan(project(), PLAN_NAME, PLAN_KEY)
.description(PLAN_DESCRIPTION)
.linkedRepositories(LINKED_REPOSITORY_NAME)
// ... snip ...
}
Project project() {
return new Project()
.key(PROJECT_KEY);
}
PlanPermissions createPlanPermission() {
Permissions permissions = new Permissions()
.groupPermissions("test-dev", PermissionType.VIEW, PermissionType.CLONE, PermissionType.BUILD, PermissionType.EDIT)
.groupPermissions("test-admin", PermissionType.VIEW, PermissionType.CLONE, PermissionType.BUILD, PermissionType.EDIT, PermissionType.ADMIN)
.loggedInUserPermissions(PermissionType.VIEW)
.anonymousUserPermissionView();
return new PlanPermissions(new PlanIdentifier(PROJECT_KEY, PLAN_KEY))
.permissions(permissions);
}Result of "View plan as Java Specs":
public PlanPermissions planPermission() {
final PlanPermissions planPermission = new PlanPermissions(
new PlanIdentifier(PROJECT_KEY, PLAN_KEY))
.permissions(new Permissions()
.loggedInUserPermissions(PermissionType.VIEW)
.anonymousUserPermissionView());
return planPermission;
}I am using Bamboo 7.0.4 connected to Bitbucket Server 6.6.1.
The very first successful scan of the linked repository worked fine. I was able to access the edit screen, view the generated Java Spec, etc.
Before pushing my next change (containing minor formatting), I deleted the build plan. After the next push, when the build plan was recreated, the permissions were missing. Even after deleting again and reverting my code, I can't get the permissions to work.
I had to set Project-level plan permissions before I could access the edit screen to get the above code snippet.