HI
I'm new to Trello and not very IT savvy. My free account seems a great tool for planning, scheduling and sharing with my small team, the milestones and tasks of my arts/ education project. But even at this early stage i've already added a lot of content/ideas in the cards for two board. I want to back this work up in case of info getting corrupted or lost. But i can't see how. I don't need anything more elaborate. And, as i say, i'm afraid i'm not very tech and/or jargon savvy.
I have tried searching for solutions on line. But i'm either reading how others are at the same stumbling block, or suggestions for trying technical operations that - to my little knowledge - don't do what i want.
As i see it. The closes solution would be to copy an entire board. and call it backup...?
Many thanks
Tony - 23/08/20