I have disabled the calendar powerup and the only powerup I have now is automate.io with no calendar rules set up.
My problem is that due dates set up on cards still create an entry on my calendar. How do I disable this function?
@Li Cheng when you add Trello to your calendar, you subscribe to an iCal feed. You will need to remove that subscription/delete the calendar feed from your calendar software in addition to disabling the powerup.
Thanks Iain.
The entries pop up directly on my main calendar on Google calendar. I'm not sure how to remove the subscription as I certainly don't want to delete my main calendar. Any ideas?
Thank you,
Li
@Li Cheng here you go:
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37188?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
@Li Cheng I know this was a question from ages ago, but I'm having the same issue - did you ever resolve it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.