I need Trello for personal use and the main purpose is to keep track of my tasks and deadlines. Now I'm wasting my time by installing a power-up only to learn that the declared functionality not available in their free plan so I have to uninstall it. Or I have to google it and look at their pricing plans.One of my reasons for using Trello is to decrease wasting time not to increase it.
@Lita Coldfield there is no way to see whether or not a powerup is free/paid or has a freemium component without installing it or looking at the powerup's own website.
It's a pity. But thanks for answering.
You can now see all the free Trello power-ups here 😻 https://www.bluecatreports.com/free-trello-powerups/
We went through every power-up for Trello and will maintain the list there monthly as new power-ups are launched.
Cheers,
Robin
Not anymore, it seems.
It's a conscious decision by Atlassian not to disclose this, I'm sure. It would be an easy tag to create... at the end of the day, Trello is all about tagging/labelling. So not creating this category is strategy.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.