Hi All,
Is there a way to restrict board members with standard access from changing the established project due date in Trello?
@Ed Asturias not that I have read. Such intra board controls will probably need you to have webhooks to alert you when the change happens and to revert the status back. Trello publish a list of actions here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1opvJZ2yqfWgVr5ol1NXkvhn7Y4RKon2xPhemMbQprwA/edit#gid=0
Thanks -- I already receive an email alerting me when someone makes a change to the card -- that helps, but I was hoping to control date changes to measure project effectiveness.
I am facing the same issue. My members sometimes change due date claiming that it was by accident. I know we are always notified but it would be really helpful if we could restrict that.
is there any way to suggest this for Trello developers?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.