Can we get swag for our Bitmojis like we do for Animal Crossing haha
Love your Atlassian T @[deleted]! Nicely done!
Wait...There's Animal Crossing Swag?!?!And Heck yea! totally need the Bitmoji Swag!
I am Fun Man Andy and I highly approve of this request! 🌟🤩👍(Shame I don't have the power to actually approve the request itself 😉)
ACNH has custom patterns and people have made a lot of Atlassian Swag!
@Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_ see this post! https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Off-topic-discussions/Fun-Friday-Open-for-Atlassian-Animal-Crossing-Swag/m-p/1440946#M9271
@Sharon Tan I think this is a question for you, lol
LOL o no, I don't know anything about Bitmoji 😂 but I DIG @[deleted]'s top!
Took a look through Bitmoji's documentation and while it looks like you can change outfits, I didn't see a way to create custom fabrics/patterns like ACNH allows for. (disclaimer: I'm not a Bitmoji user!)
If Bitmoji adds this or there is a way we missed, definitely let us know how and we'd love to get our favorite shirts over there! 🥳
Same petition for me!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.