Interesting possible bug?
A file was added to the review as a diff. I moved the sliders to only select the latest revision so I could see all lines of code, and added a defect on line 8 (which doesn't appear in the diff).
When the diff is displayed, my defect appears at the top of the page. If I click "Edit" on the Defect, it disappears. The replies to my defect are still displayed. I have to change my selection so that I am looking at the whole file and the applicable line of code with the Defect on it in order to edit my Defect. It doesn't matter which revision I look at, as long as Line 8 is identical to the Line 8 I made the Defect against.
This also happens on when I have multiple revisions/commits added to a single review. As lines are changed, often in response to a defect, over the various commits, my Defects/Comments will disppear when I try to edit them unless I go to the specific revions/commit with the original/unchanged line of code that the Defect was made against.
I don't understand this "feature". What is the purpose for requiring me to change my selected revision/diff in order to edit an existing defect/comment? Is there somewhere that gets into the "nitty gritty" of how specific lines of code and defects/comments relate when it comes to display and edit, because this is not intuitive.