Can someone please tell me how to delete a public template from Trello?🙏🏼
It’s not my board. I downloaded it from a free opt-in. The only options I'm given are in the screenshot below
Hi @teamvanessamarin ,
Welcome to the community!
Basically you can not delete any board you are not an admin/owner of. But you can leave the board.
@teamvanessamarin if you're not a member of the board, the only reason you're still seeing it is because it's in your "recent boards". Eventually it won't be
I have the same issue - this feature is so annoying! In all of my workspaces there is a "Project Management" board that I cannot delete. It ruins the experience, as there are boards I didn't create mixed in with my boards.
The "Recent Boards" thing is not a solution, because every time I re-visit the site there it is at Position 0 again.
We need the option to delete unwanted boards that we did not create.
It is so ridiculous that Trello thinks users want them creating boards for us that we cannot delete. Get rid of it.
You can't leave, it always shows up on your home page under "Recently Viewed". Even if you view other boards, it shows back up later.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.