I would like to be able to see all the tasks - within the checklist -function assigned to members of my team so that I can get an understating of their total workload.
Is there a way to do this?
Thanks
Lara
Hi @Lara S ,
Welcome to the community!
You can do that by using a filter by member!
and please read these articles
https://help.trello.com/article/787-filtering-search-cards-on-a-board
https://help.trello.com/article/972-filtering-vs-searching
That doesn't show me their task. That shows me Cards they are involved in but not the individual checklist items
If I go to the Home button and click Home on the sidebar I see each individual task from a checklist that I am assigned to. That is the view I am looking for but for other members of my team.
Is that available?
@Lara S Watching for a answer here. As one who are looking to enhance my custom dashboard Power Up, I am interested in doing this without hitting Trello rate limits. The strategy I adopted there was to limit to one chart at a time and have an option to look at just cards within a list. https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-discussions/Simple-Dashboard/m-p/1441587#M1341
@Lara S You can't do this with the advanced checklists feature. If you wanted to do this you'd need your checklist items to be linked to cards, which you can then add members to, then you can look at each of their profile pages to see cards they're a member of:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Trello-Subtasks-with-Butler/ba-p/1060392
If you wanted a better cards view where you could not only see what your team has been added to but also move those cards around you can check out my product BenkoBoard:
http://www.benkoboard.com/
As a card can have several check list tasks assigned to different people, it would be very useful for a team member to be able to easily see a list of all of her/his tasks - also the ones in cards "run" by others.Trello team - Is this a feature that will be implemented?
Has this feature still not been added even after over 2 years?
Surely a task specific view or dashboard is available by now. This would help so many people understand workload and what tasks specifically are due for each person that day.
Are there any solutions for this?
I apologize, I'm new here. Just discovered the various views including the dashboard which displays workload.
Take Care!
Trello team - any chance this is a feature that could be implemented. It would be so useful. It makes no sense that I can't search a list of tasks in lists that are assigned to me in an overall to do list.
Has the feature been created yet? This is almost a must if using the assign task feature for the admin to at least be easily able to follow up with certain team members outstanding or upcoming tasks. Has this still not be created?
Your's task (items from the lists) you can find on homepage - http://trello.com/my/tasks. Even if you're not a member of the card you'll find your items there.
For the team members I can't see any way to show items. Only cards - https://trello.com/u/{{username}}/cards
This really makes Trello unusable. I'm supposed to help manage and prioritise the teams tasks. How does one do that if you can't see their tasking?
We would really like to see this feature added as well. Seeing tasks from checklists by members would be very helpful.
wait so you figured it out? or not?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.