Other Trello API calls work fine.
Attachment uploads to cards worked fine until a few days ago. Now times out after 20 seconds.
java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
I have amended java httpclient timeouts and see "connection reset by peer" every 20 seconds:
2020/08/18 09:18:39 AM [INFO] - url : https://api.trello.com/1/cards/5d5ddxxxxxxxxx4546/attachments?key=0732872xxxxxxxxxd7e24204687&token=074c7ce3b07xxxxxxxxx88f9440f&name=ABCD_Glass_Current_Stock.pdf
2020/08/18 09:18:58 AM [INFO] - I/O exception (java.net.SocketException) caught when processing request: Connection reset by peer: socket write error
2020/08/18 09:18:58 AM [INFO] - Retrying request
2020/08/18 09:19:18 AM [INFO] - I/O exception (java.net.SocketException) caught when processing request: Connection reset by peer: socket write error
2020/08/18 09:19:18 AM [INFO] - Retrying request
2020/08/18 09:19:38 AM [INFO] - I/O exception (java.net.SocketException) caught when processing request: Connection reset by peer: socket write error
2020/08/18 09:19:38 AM [INFO] - Retrying request
2020/08/18 09:19:58 AM [ERROR] - error.unknown : Connection reset by peer: socket write error
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: socket write error
at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite0(Native Method)