Hi, can i delete/hide the hex code to keep only color chip in my work?
Could you explain what you are doing in Jira? This is not something I've heard of before
I'm trying to make a list of people wich everyone is marked by diffrent colour. When i'm trying to assing specyfic colour to person it shows up with a HEX code and color chip. It's looking unsymetrical.
All i want is to make this hex code dissapear and keep that color chip when im saving desciption, but all what i can do is hide the color chip by using a backlash before pound symbol.
I'm afraid repeating "color chip" does not tell me what you are doing in Jira. Could you tell us what this is and how you are using it?
I'm using "HEX Color Codes" that i found here:
https://help.trello.com/article/821-using-markdown-in-trello
I want to get rid of/hide this code in blue rectangle and keep only the color box that is marked by red arrow.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.