Hello,
The lists on my boards contain some checklists that I have titled "prep." I need to create a board button that will either copy each of these checklists and place them into one card on a new list in a different board *OR* will make a copy of each card and place it into a new list on a different board. Either option should work.
Thank you for your help!
@L C I'm not sure whether you're talking about checklists or cards (because lists can't contain checklists), but probably what you want to do is copy a bunch of cards to another list on another board based on a filter, using these options:
Thanks a bunch, this is super helpful!
Hi, i'm trying to select multiple Trello cards (to simultaneously move them to another list or add to all of them a label at once) and I came across this thread here, but @Iain Dooley I don 't understand how you get to the screen that you copied here and marked in red. could you please tell me how to get there from any board?
Thank you very much,
Bioy
@Bioy Felner it's in Butler:
https://help.trello.com/article/1198-an-intro-to-butler
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.