Welcome Community buddies to another epic Miscellaneous Monday!
This week I wanted to focus on Meme's. Like them or not, the last decade, the internet has opened a major can of worms when it comes to this subject and being the Fun Man I naturally embrace them as MUCH as possible. They are part & parcel of my daily life - both professionally and privately. 💙👍
But being nicknamed "Too Much..." it's not enough that I just find a relevant Meme to the subject in hand. I find myself more often than not scooting off to imgflip.com to go and make my own custom ones. And many times I'll even Photoshop that sh^^ so that it really gets the Fun Man treatment.
Below my two most recent efforts I used in separate projects, but at the same moment of the day, therefore both making use of the Drake No/Yes Meme and both getting a FMA Photoshop update! HAH! 🤪😜
So, time to share you own favourite memes!
Which one was the most recent to be used!?? Are you making custom ones? Even in Photoshop? Maybe this is completely new to you and now you're gonna make your first one ever? Whatever you post: time to get busy!!
