Hi, I was a Trello user and I recently logged in to the website with the intention to.delete the account.
It has been so long since I logged in again, so I wanted to check few things before I delete it.
To my surprise, when I check on the billing page, I click the wrong button without realizing it.
As far as I recall, one click and then Trello Gold is subscribed without additional confirmation page.
I realized what I've done when I see that my Trello Gold is active.
And I rushed to cancel it with the hopes that I won't get billed.
But it's too late as I already got a credit card transaction email from my bank.
Can Trello team help me with the cancelation?
I really just log in to delete the account and now I'm left with an unwanted 1-year subscription of Trello Gold
To add, at that time, I didn't remember that I've added my credit card information in the past.
On the billing page before the accident, I didn't see my credit card information and just "Renew" button that looks more like a link.
I clicked it to see if I will see another popup to enter my credit card information, just to check.
However, to my surprise I was billed right away without any confirmation at all, since my credit card information already inputted in the past (I haven't subscribed to Trello Gold in the past, only the free ones obtained by recommending Trello to colleagues).