Jira Service Desk Server
Hello Community!
How can I make that some customers can see all requests and comments about them?
I've tried everything, but I can't do it.
Help me please.
Is the customer in the 'reporter' field or 'request participants' field for all the relevant requests?
You may want to create an organisation to link customers form the same company together - that way they can add the organisation name to the request participants field to share visibility with a group of people.
Kat thank you for your help!
How do I automatically add a customer (or a group of customers) to the 'Request participants' or 'organizations' fields of the request?
If the request is created or updated by email, anyone in the cc field will be added to the request participant field.
If the request is created or updated in the portal, the field can be manually updated with an individual or the organisation (if this has already been created.
Check out this page for details on how to add organisations.
Thanks Kat!
I added the organization to a service desk project, but can I automatically add it to all requests (when creating)?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.