How should i configure Bamboo to run test selenium test cases after every change made to the SVN repository??
I would configure the plan to poll the repository, however you do not necessarily want to run all your tests for every commit. In many cases you want to poll your repository for changes, but have a delay or quiet period - which I believe is a setting in the SCM tab in most newer versions of Bamboo.
If you're building a Java app, you can write your Selenium tests as JUnit tests. Bamboo can then execute them normally as JUnit tests and graph the results just like JUnit tests.
Thanks Adam... As you said i can run my selenium test cases as Junit tests. I would like to know if there are any documents that will help me set up Bamboo with my Junit test cases. Currently all my JUnit test cases are checked-in into a SVN repository. I am evaluating Bamboo for my organisation.
If you are using Junit via Ant targets, see http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Ant
... specifically section 6.
Additionally, see Parsing JUnit Tests in Bamboo : http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/JUnit+parsing+in+Bamboo
Thanks again... I am reading through the link that you have provided. what do you think is the main difference between Bamboo and Hudson or even Jenkins.
Hey Rajul - That's an interesting question - you should ask it as a new question though, so it is searchable and will allow other users to find the answers, and avoids cluttering up this question.
I have added it as a new question. I would also like to know how i should configure bamboo to run a test suite.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.