I have an Epic that I need to be visible in both projects but not sure how to do that or if it's even possible.
Hi @Jamie Taylor
You can try searching the epic from epic link field with epic name .
If you have access to both project you will be able to see it and link it .
HAsna
I have access to both projects. But not sure how to see the Epic in the other project where the Epic wasn't originally created.
Hello @Jamie Taylor ,
What your asking is possible. Within Jira I normally have setup folks so that Epics are in a Jira Project of their own and linking Stories, Tasks, Bugs, etc. to them from other Jira Projects. On the Board of each Project linked to these Epics you have to include the Jira Project that houses the Epics so that they will show up in the left-hand Epic pane of your selected Project Agile Board you wish them to be visible in. You can also do the same sort of technique by adding the project or projects where the Epics reside to the Project's Agile Board filter so that these Epics show up on the left-hand Epic pane.
Regards,
Bryan McMillan
Solutions Architect
Cprime, Inc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.