The Planyway suddenly stopped working and is giving the message:
"Planyway error: failed to load calendar cards"
I am running COVID project and it is driving me crazy with all appointments...
Same thing happened to me, waiting for the answer, in the meantime if it's any help it seems to be working fine on my android phone.
I have the same issue, please help us to solve this problem.
Having the same issue
I tried disabling and re-enabling Planway on Trello but that did not fix it.
I tried the same.... it is not working....
same here
Same here. Clarissa not sure how this works on your end but if you have the option perhaps it would be a good idea not to accept our responses as answers.
Same issue here, big problem to running my lab.
We are having the same issue. It is a huge problem because we run our small business schedule on planyway and can't see any of it.
Atlassian hold your partners accountable. Please reach out to Planway!
Same problem just started happening about an hour ago.
Hello Guys,
It's Tania from Planyway Team.
Our apologies for all the troubles.
It seems that starting from 15:30 to 23:30 UTC yesterday (August 11, 2020) there was a temporary failure connected to Trello API.
Planyway couldn't load cards due to the incorrect API response.
As for now, this should be fixed.
Please refresh your apps and let me know if you still have this problem.
Sincerely,
Tania
Thanks it's fixed for me
My planyway account is having the same problem. How do I fix this?
Hi!
So sorry to know about the issue you’re having. Please email us at support@planyway.com and we’ll see what could be causing this error.
Thanks and kind regards,
Tania from Planyway Team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.