Is there some way to upload multiple pictures to the board as cards? In one click, so as not to repeat the same operation for loading objects 50 times.
Are you trying to attach files to one card in Trello or individual cards. If you'd like to attach multiple files, I would recommend dragging and dropping multiple files onto the card which will attach files.
If you'd like to attach files to separate cards, they would need to be attached individually to the respective card. If the images are coming from a specific source or app, you might be able to automate the creation of cards and attaching of those files - for example with Zapier: https://zapier.com/apps/trello/integrations
I was struggling with this for years and found a way today by accident.
-Add Card
-Leave it in edit mode "Enter a title for this card"
Instead of adding a title and pressing enter. Drag your pictures directly in that card in edit mode. This will create multiple cards, one image per card, with the name of the image.
Hope this helps!
YES ! Now I can drag and drop images/files to gdrive and they auto uploading as cards to trello ! Perfecto (did not know that it is possible to solve this problem like this) ! Thank you very much Torben !❤
For some reason it will only import files with the same name as the test subject
How do I get it to import all the files from the folder in GDrive?
I searched for 1 minute, found a section where it says your situation link write to support Zapier, most likely your problem is in the section 2 action paragraph - Set up action - Name - Insert Data … I have not encountered such a problem and cannot help you 🙏
Torben_trello How elegant😃Gabriel L Thank you !😍😘What I've been looking for all along !
Since 5 years I've been adding my hundreds of design screenshots one by one and struggling with this. Happy I found this today and glad it's helpful!
I discovered this too by accident two days ago.It worked perfectly, but today I'm not allowed to add ANY image that comes from my computer to my cards. Even those, added two days ago.Images from Unplash are allowed as title images without any problems. Any idea, what could be wrong?Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.