Looking for updated Butler rule guidance to facilitate a syncing project. Unable to set due dates for linked cards on different boards to the linking card's due date.
I'm setting up a Master board for one-way syncing. Basically my team is working on a series of boards which I hope to feed into the Master board using Butler automations. So far I've successfully set up dependencies to Add, rename, archive, unarchive, label, unlabel cards. Due date is proving an issue.
Guidance for this type of rule is old, with former Butler commands no longer present (old guidance).
"when a due date is added to a card in XXXXX, find the card mentioned in the description and set due on the date"
Current butler Set Due actions only allows now or specific future times:

Any help is appreciated! Is there a console where I can bypass the above limitations?
Thanks, B