Is it possible to create an own BuildStrategy for Bamboo 4.1?
We need additional to a polling to SVN a polling to an external component repository.
What is that 'external component repository' ?
It is and ivy based component repository (e.g. nexus). I only need a way to trigger a build, if a component my source depends on was released to this repository.
I currently think about implementing a Repository to using PollingStrategy for this. I do not need to download any sources from this repository.
Hm... are you able to call arbitrary script (hook) when a new component was released to your repository? I was wondering if you could go with "repository triggers the build" build strategy in Bamboo and hook into your nexus a script that would 'prod' the Bamboo whenever new component is uploaded. But I might talk nonsenses here...
I think it could be a solution to do this. But the problem is, that I don't know exactly which new/changes component needs to trigger which plan in Bamboo. And even one new/changes component should trigger three or four plans in bamboo.
I have now a solution. I have implemented a new repository. I only use this repository to collect the changes. Works fine.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.