Was wondering if there is a variable that can contain the information its the Location Power Up? We'd like to use that in a report.
Thanks!
@Hal Atkins Do you mean Map? I investigate it a bit when looking at using it to show to and from locations. I seem to be able to have 1 location per card. Changing the location fields via a program does not change the map. The location data can be access but not with some development. I can probably expose it the same way I did for custom fields. See my demo https://youtu.be/YsOEdbsdgn0
I ran out on my Butler quota so I would not be able to demonstrate it like I did above. It would be a good Butler Add on.
Update: something must have changed since i las work in maps. The plugin data for location appears to be now hidden.
@milynnus yep, can confirm that pluginData is returning nothing for Map
@Iain Dooley Tested this morning and I could not find the pluginData. I used to be able to get it via a simple card.plugin_data using py-trello. This was our conversation on the same subject.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/API-for-Map-Power-Up/qaq-p/1393572
Information still via webhook with trigger on the platform I am using. Using webhook, you can get the initial coordinates and also name and coordinate changes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.