I would like to use Trello for my high school classes. I have a few questions. What is your academic pricing? What level of features does the academic support include? Can I hide student email addresses from other team/board members? Lastly, and most excitingly, I am at a Washington State Career and Technical education conference right now and we are discussing creating state-wide Trello board career pathway templates. They would have the skills included for students to make a film, for example. So, in a distance learning situation, students would be able to see all the potential skill/task opportunities and place them into their backlog to build their Trello-based Scrum board. We are very excited about the potential to better support students with this process. Make sense? I am promoting Trello. Others are interested in similar tools. Help me make a case for Trello. This could be big! Here is my email, sleduc@osd.wednet.edu and here is my school web page, https://bit.ly/LeDucCHS