We are in the process of switching to Git. We have purchased your Stash server and have settled on using either msysgit or SourceTree as the "supported" clients. I am in the process of giving training on Git and how it differs from our previous source control tool (ClearCase). As I have been putting together the installation instructions I am disappointed by two things.
1) It appears that everyone will need to register with Atlassian to get a license for SourceTree. I would prefer to point people to a license file, but it appears that the license file is user specific.
2) It does not appear that you have any type of tutorial for SourceTree. Although I am giving Git training I am using the command line in my training because that is the lingua franca of the Git world and because some of us will be using the command line. I understand that much of using SourceTree is fairly obvious to someone familiar with Git, but there are things that are not. Some of the settings, finding rebase on the context menu of a commit, etc. It would be nice to have a say 20 minute tutorial that goes over this stuff, assuming that the user is already familiar with Git.
Thanks for the great products, obviously if those are my only complaints I am very happy with both Stash and SourceTree.
Pat O