Hello. I have attached some Onedrive for Business attachements to cards. When I'm on my Mac and I click on the link, it opens right up. However when on iOS app, I click the link and it says Sorry, something went wrong. Item does not exist. Any help?
@Gentry McColm if you copy the link and put it into the description of the card, then on your iOS app hold the link to copy it and manually paste that into a new tab in Safari on iOS, does it open correctly?
Hey @Gentry McColm, this is Eric from the Trello mobile team. I'm discussing your concern with the iOS folks and we were wondering if you could elaborate on how exactly you initially added those attachments while on your Mac. Did you simply copy the URL from OneDrive to the Trello card, or did you use the OneDrive Power-Up?
Thanks,
-Eric
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.