I am unable to invite new members to a board. So far I have:
- Created a new board - I am the only member of the board and have confirmed I have admin access
- Created a team and added the board to the team
- Invited new members to the team via email - the emails do not get generated and sent
- Invited new members to the board via email - the emails do not get generated and sent
- Generated an "Invite with Link" - when prospective members click the link they get "The invitation link for this board isn't valid anymore ... Perhaps you could ask for a new link?"
I have tried each approach multiple times from multiple computers. I have deleted and recreated the team. I have cleared cookies for both Trello and Atlassian.
Does anyone have any thoughts about what I'm doing wrong?