I have made sure that I've shared the Card Button with the team. But still, apart from me, everyone else can only see one?
I wonder why? I also have asked them to clear the cache and still doesn't work.
Any help please?
Newbie
Are your team members also paid members?.. The one-rule-per-type limitation for Free members also covers the rules that are shared to them by Paid members.
@Sunshine Ant Did you select share with Team?
Yes,I've made sure all 3 card buttons's "Shared with team" checkboxes are all ticked.
No, we are all using free version :-(
That'd be it then. Though it sounds like you've got atleast Gold? Or are part of a Business team or higher. Or else you wouldn't have been able to make 3 card buttons in a single board.
Yep, I think this should be the reason as I am given 1 month free Gold level...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.