Hi Everybody!
Can you help me by either A. point me in the right direction how to automatically convert an item from a checklist to a card, when a certain card is moved to done ( trigger)? Or B. show me how you can find a checklist item with butler?
My current setup is such that I have a list for projects, and every project has a checklist with items ( with due dates).
When I am ready for the next thing to do, I now manually convert an item to a card which automatically is moved to list 'To Do'. ( also automatically an item is added to the original checklist with the same name to keep the list of steps intact there).
I would love it if 'the next checklist item' would be converted into a new card when I complete the above mentioned card ( by moving it to Done).
Thanks guys!