Okay, so I opened up this site and it asked me for my Atlassian SSO. It then proceed to create what appears to be a new answers.attalssian account for me. Is there a way to get it associate with my old account?
Hi John,
You can associate your profile at Atlassian ID to different accounts by accessing https://id.atlassian.com. Also, you may want to see our FAQ, which has the answer for the most common questions.
And, in case you continue having problems linking your account, you can contact our sales team.
Cheers
I did check at http://id.atlassian.com , and there is no way there to associate the ID with a different (already existing) answers account that I could find.
I also sent an to answers @atlassian.com asking to migrate / merge the two accounts. That went out a week ago and I am yet to get a reply.
Hi John, in this case I think the best option is contact our sales team directly, as they have access to administrative functions that are not available online.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.