I want a Board Button that will show me if there are any users who are NOT members/assigned to any card.
This will help to track any users who are currently taskless.
Hi Dhritishman,
Thank you for reaching out! Outside of Butler, here's a quick way to filter the cards on your board that have no members:
1. Open your board menu
2. Click Search Cards
3. Look below the Labels section to find the Members section
4. Select the option for No Members
5. Your board will then show all cards that have no member assigned
Do you think this would be suitable for your use case?
@Dhritishman Sarmah Stay tuned. A demo video on this coming up.
@Dhritishman Sarmah
This video shows how Superhero Power is used to effect changes on a board or to analyse and get information you needed. It is an self service application that allows you to pick, choose and inspect a module, execute it from within a specially configured Trello card and getting results as an append to the card description. Enhancements can be made to allow this to be sent from a Butler HTTP request.
https://youtu.be/nG-Wi3nmdgQ
NO. Seems like you didn't understand the question. I do not want to filter cards. I want to filter board members.
Thanks. I will look into it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.