Hi,
I am trying to create a MSBUILD task using BambooCLI commands. The commands I have tried are given below:
1) >acli mybamboo --action addTask --plan STITESTCLI-PLAN40 --job SETUP --taskKey "MSBUILD" --description "building"
--build "MSBuild v14.0 (32bit)" --projectsFile "Stars.msbuild"
Output:
Parameter error: Unknown flag 'projectsFile'. Action was addTask for the bamboo client. Other related clients were also attempted without success.
2) >acli mybamboo --action addTask --plan STITESTCLI-PLAN40 --job SETUP --taskKey "MSBUILD" --description "building" --build "MSBuild v14.0 (32bit)" --solution "Asml.Stars.msbuild"
Output:
Parameter error: Unknown flag 'solution'. Action was addTask for the bamboo client. Other related clients were also attempted without success.
3) >acli realbamboo --action addTask --plan STITESTCLI-PLAN40 --job SETUP --taskKey "MSBUILD" --description "building" --build "MSBuild v14.0 (32bit)" --file "Asml.Stars.msbuild"
Output:
Client error: Request failed on the server with response code 500. Make sure all required fields have been provided using the various field and value parameters. The server log may provide insight into missing fields.
I have checked in all the BambooCLI and AtlassianCLI documentation but could not find any example or reference of MSBUILD taskkey.
I would like to know how to use the taskkey MSBUILD its usage and arguments to be sent through the BambooCLI client.
Bamboo Server Version: 5.15.3
Bamboo CLI Server Version: 9.2.0
Atlassian CLI Client Version: 9.1.0
Kindly provide your help.
Thanks,
Girish