I was sent an invite through my email to join a board but I am getting the message that the user already has a membership. I'm not sure if this means I already have access to the board or if something else is the issue. Regardless I am not seeing the board on my home trello page.
I came across this snag too. Here’s the scoop:
In the world of Trello there are three options for licensing:
For myself, I currently have two boards under a Business Class license. Under this Business Class license “Team Members” with Admin rights can access as many boards as can be created under the Business Class license. There is a fee for each person under the Business Class license. So I put everyone else under Guests to keep the cost down.
The guests however are only allowed to access 1 single board under the Business Class license. If I try to give someone access to more than one board they get the error you spoke of.
The work arounds are for the board owner to add you as a Team Member under the business class license or change to an Enterprise license, then Guests can access multiple boards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.