A coworker deleted some files and committed them. Without paying too much attention, I pulled his changes and committed them. 16 of the files he deleted should not have been and now neither of us has a copy of them.
I figured this was no problem, I will simply reset each of the files to their last commit. As I understand it, the procedure is to go to the commit where the files were deleted, then right-click on each file and select menu item "Log Selected..." which will point me at the desired commit. But when I select one of the files and right-click on it, the "Log Selected..." menu item is dim! It seems to be dim for all of the deleted files, but is OK for the files that were just changed.
What am I missing? I would hate to have to look through a ton of commits to find each of the 16 files!!! Help! The Sourcetree version is 3.3.8.
