Okay, so I was giving a session for Teach For India (non-profit org) for underprivileged kids of 6-8 years and delivered a small presentation on Paris. For all these years I wanted to be part of it and never got a chance, because of family duties, lazy to go to the location, or inability to figure out how to be part of it. Thankfully Atlassian team organized it and it was seamless. The yearning to give back started today. 9 kids attended this session and I was humbled and overwhelmed.
I call it a plus side of a pandemic where we can spare out time to do what we love.
Also on a side note, do you remember sometimes we had virtual meetings and we would write instructions to download Zoom? Now everyone knows what is Zoom or you name the VC software and we can just jump on the call. 6-8-year-old kids could do that. I am surprised at how fast technology/pandemic can remove all the barriers.
What is your plus side of this pandemic?
Comments from students:

