Hi! After removing the Big Picture power up, my whole cards in the board have gotten due dates added automaticaly and they can't be removed. How can I fix it?
Hi @vítor mourão ,
Thanks for reaching the community!
I guess you could do it with Butler. Look for a Time Trigger that ends in an action or removing due dates! That should work!
Thanks in advance!
Cheers
Toni
@vítor mourão i don't know if butler alone would work because i don't think you can apply rules retroactively, but you could create a new label called "remove due date", make a butler rule to remove the due date from any cards with that label, and THEN use the Bulk Actions Power-Up to apply that label to all the cards on your board.
Hi @vítor mourão
I invite you to get acquainted with our Good to know before you start wiki page, where the reason and logic behind the 'Due Date' being mandatory is thoroughly explained.
Feel free to ask more questions, in case any further clarification is required.
Cheers,
Mateusz Sołowianiuk
SoftwarePant Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.