Hi! I love Calendar Power up but in each day I would like to set cards as I want (by hours for example) not in order of creation. That would be as easy as drag cards as we can do in normal boards (not using Calendar). Can you tell me how can I do to drag cards in Calendar as I need?.
Thanks in advance!
Right now, dragging cards within the Calendar view to reorder them is not a feature. But I'll let our team know, that you'd like to see that in the future.
Hi Torben! First of all thank you very much for your answer.
Secondly, what a pity!!
If you could let know this possible update to your team would be great. And to see that updated in the near future would be even greater! 😄
Thanks again!!
Omar
I would like this feature too. However using the planyway calendar, you can do this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.