I am trying to get Trello Desktop to work on windows. I think the problem is that it cannot find the CDN. (it even says as much at the top of the screen).
I consulted:
https://help.trello.com/article/771-loading-resources-from-trellos-cdn
And sure enough, the first CDN on the list (https://d78fikflryjgj.cloudfront.net/test.html) doesn't work for me. (tried multiple browsers, different computers, ...)
To make sure it isn't a network issue at my end, I remote logged into a machine elsewhere - it couldn't resolve that address either. So, I can't think of what it can be (other than the address has changed, and neither the documentation or desktop program have been updated).
For what its worth: Trello works fine in my web browser and on my mobile devices (iPad client). The thing that does not work is if I try to access https://d78fikflryjgj.cloudfront.net/test.html
Is there some way around this?
Is there some other way to use Trello desktop?
Desktop seems pretty handy - but without access to the CDN, it is also pretty unworkable.
mike