Hi everyone, after a little help please.
I'd like to create the following rule using Butler, but can't seem to figure out how to do it!
When 'xxxxx' checklist is complete, notify xxxx person?
Any ideas pls?
@Iain Dooley do you think you might be able to help please?
@Rachel Menzies something like this would do it I think, you'd have to put the member you want to notify into the checklist item name:Otherwise, if you were using subtasking by creating linked cards you could do something a bit more sophisticated with Trellinator:
https://gist.github.com/iaindooley/a8ba391bbf2af06f7eed569d399891bc
You can read more about Sub-tasking using linked checklist items here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Trello-Subtasks-with-Butler/ba-p/1060392
You can read more about Trellinator here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271
Thanks very much for this @Iain Dooley
Can you clarify a little more about what would need to be included in the {} sections?
So when ANYONE 'completes' the checklist called 'MUSIC SUPERVISOR', an email will be sent to 'chrisj' email address, and Chris will be added as a member of that card.
Then when Chris completes his checklist (same card) called 'CONTRACTS', another email will be sent to 'Georgeh' email address. Chris would be at that stage be removed as a member of that card AND George is then added.
What would that look like in the {*} format? I'm still a little confused sorry!
Do I have to change the checklist name to 'MUSIC SUPERVISOR @chrisj' for example?
Then also, another query I have pls. Is there a way to trigger the below:
Once ALL checklists have been completed, the card automatically moves to the COMPLETE list.
Thanks so much again for your help with this!
x
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.