I recently returned to Trello after a long hiatus and re-activated the email-to-board feature, which I find very convenient.
However, for some reason now, if a card gets created from an email and I archive that card, then any subsequent replies to that message generates a silly email from Trello that says:
It looks like you are trying to use Trello’s email-to-board feature, which is great! The only problem is, it looks like the card [title of card] is archived. Whoops!
Your email is still being forwarded to that card.
If you want to unarchive a card, there are instructions on Archiving and deleting cards.
Add that quick fix, and you’ll be emailing to cards to your heart’s content.
For more information on sending cards to your board via email, please visit our help page.
Yes, I KNOW! I MEANT to do that!! It's not a "problem"!!! I WANT the card to be archived, and I don't want to see any further action in Trello with respect to that email thread.
Is there any way to get Trello to just shut up in this situation?
Even worse, a colleague of mine has gotten the same email to THEIR address when they are on such a thread. This colleague is not on a Trello team with me, and the archived card in question was not in any way shared with her Trello account. If this is happening to random people who may have sent me inquiries, then this is truly scary prospect. I will need to stop using the email-to-board feature until this issue is resolved, or I will need to migrate to some other competitor's product.