Sometimes we need the users to be comfortable while posting Retrospective feedback by allowing them to be anonymous. It will be so nice to have this feature introduced.
Hey Santosh,
Right now, that feature isn’t available within Trello, but I can see the use case for it. I’ll pass your interest in this on to our team for consideration—let me know if there's any additional info you'd like for me to send their way.
If you're curious about how our team decides on what requests we work on, this article gives some insight into that process: http://help.trello.com/article/724-submitting-feature-requests-for-trello. We've also published a blog post with more detailed and visual information here: https://blog.trello.com/feature-requests-unite-support-and-product
If you'd like to see our latest features and releases you can take a look at our dev board at http://www.trello.com/dev. Our mobile boards are available at https://trello.com/b/5tj4qAvo/trello-ios-app and https://trello.com/b/ud59t1fL/trello-android-app.
I just want to second the need for this feature! I use Trello for retros bc the cards are fairly intuitive to use and I'd love to have a feature that would allow me to allow anonymous feedback for authenticated users. (Ie, an 'anon' mode for user or a 'retro' mode/phase that I can activate as the board admin for that specific board)
Hello, wondering if there is any update/ticket I can follow on this? It would be very useful for my team to have this option in retrospectives as well.
Still waiting for this awesome feature!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.